BUY AN ALL-ACCESS PASS TO THIS YEAR’S FESTIVAL
CLICK HERE to purchase a PASS
If you’ve already purchased an ALL-ACCESS PASS:
– You don’t need to do anything! We have automatically RESERVED a ticket for you for EVERY FILM screening at NWF2018. That means no matter which film you want to see, you already have a ticket – you just need to show up!
– If you’d like to pick up your ‘hard copy’ pass IN ADVANCE of the festival, please feel free to swing by the office on April 29 (details at the bottom of this page), and we’ll have your pass ready to go. OR, as in past years, you can still pick it up at Metro Cinema whenever you arrive for your first festival screening. REMEMBER TO BRING A COPY OF YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL – either printed, or on your phone.
BUY A 4-TICKET PACK TO THIS YEAR’S FESTIVAL
CLICK HERE to purchase a 4-Pack
If you’ve already purchased a 4-PACK:
You can now REDEEM your online 4-pack for tickets to ANY FILM YOU WANT TO SEE! That’s right – PRE-SELECT the films you want to see, giving you peace of mind that no matter what, you’re getting in! It’s a pretty easy process to redeem your 4-Pack for individual films, but here’s a brief tutorial:
If you’ve already purchased a 4-PACK / REDEEMING YOUR 4-PACK
- BROWSE THE FULL LINEUP OF FILMS
- Login to your account (top right of page)
- Click the ‘Fulfill Package’ button
- The full list of available films should pop up on your screen. Select the film you want and click on Get Tickets
- Select up to 4 Tickets (depending on how many you have left to redeem / or how many tickets you’d like for that one film) – the price should be showing as ‘Free’, as long as you still have tickets to redeem.
- ‘Add to Cart’
- Go to ‘Checkout’
- Your ticket(s) should be showing up in your Shopping Cart, with $0.00 owing.
- Click the ‘Complete Fulfillment Purchase’ button.
- And you’re done! Your tickets will be emailed to you, PLUS they will be available for download from your ‘Purchase History’ in your account!
1. Go to the ONLINE SCHEDULE
2. Click on the film title you’re interested in
3. Look for the ‘Buy Ticket’ shopping cart icon!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?